Get ready for spring!
With melting snow and dirt everywhere,
start spring cleaning
at the entrance to your home!
- Sweep the walkway to lessen the dirt being tracked in your home.
- Clean the mat outside your door or get a new one.
- Get your planters cleaned out and ready for new plantings.
- If you have pets, have special wipes for pets or a towel ready in the entryway to clean their feet when they enter.
- Clean the front door, the windows, and side lights.
- Are you ready for the closet? Take out heavy coats and match up mittens. Wash and put away in labeled bins so you’re ready for fall.
- Donate unneeded items to the charity of your choice and keep receipt for a tax deduction.
- What does your entrance to your home look like? Share pictures with us!